Brilliant download is a scam

12 of 12 Brilliant Download reviews

Brilliant download is a scam.When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it.

After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and after searching for the title I was expecting they had, it sent me to a google search. I contacted their customer service and was told that their website shows items that were once available by other websites. They lied to get my credit card info. They clearly stated in the beginning that I could download the book I needed now.

They refused to return my payment.I know it was only $3.00 but it is still infuriating.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Item did not exist as advertised
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Ebook
Review category
Professional Services
review #555022 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Brilliant Download? Submit review ›
Helpful? 48 Yes 48 1 No 1
Had the same issue 49 Yes 49
12 of 12 Brilliant Download reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Feb 15 #1112316

Out of desperation to find a book I fell for the scam...Paid $3.00 then was charged $39.89 a few days later. Should know in a day or so if the refund the $39.89. Don't really care about the 3 bucks....

Jan 07 #1090444

I have just blocked my card and got a new one since I did not want to run the risk to be charged by them in the future.
I would advice to people who had the same experience to do the same!

1 1 Reply

Jan 13 #1093664

Actually, over 99.999% of the public would have NOT fallen for this OBVIOUS scam...
The fact that you were dumb enough to does NOT mean others need your "advice".... Lmao

0 7 Reply

Jan 07 #1090378

Hello, I have paid for my subscription on this *** scam website. How can I cancel it? I've only paid 1,99$ for now but I'm scared I will be accredited more. Please help me!

Jan 03 #1087897

I had the same experience.
However, the next day they proceeded to deduct $40 from my card for a 1 month subscription, this in spite of providing absolutely nothing of value in return!
Stay away!

Jan 01 #1086822

LOL !!! for $39,95 the site redirect me to a google search. Best ebook membership plan ever (sarc off). The $3 test ride for 3 days got me over the fence though...

Dec 27, 2015 #1084527

Oh, thank you very much google for helping those scumbags to fool us. Scam service. Claim to have an e-book and then redirect search lol.

3 0 Reply

Oct 29, 2015 #1055540

thanks for the info

fer

Oct 20, 2015 #1051101

I just signed up right now but i couldn't log in, so i searched why i couldn't get in so i saw all the bad reviews i had and i contacted them and told them to cancel my account. Would they cancel it?

3 0 Reply

Oct 20, 2015 #1051243

They'll probably cancel it but if you already gave them your credit card info they will take their $3.00 first. I'd keep emailing them til you get a response

Oct 15, 2015 #1049058

Oct 14, 2015 #1048447

Yes, I had the same problem. Do not give them your credit card information.

Oct 11, 2015 #1046218

That's all the same happened to me but I am afraid to get my credit card information to get illegally my money from it can they do it ?????????? Please answer me

Oct 11, 2015 #1046397

Once I contacted their customer service and told them to cancel the account no more charges were issued on my account. It's also good to contact your bank and tell them not to accept any charges from this scam website

Lifera

Sep 14, 2015 #1033375

Did the same scam to me. After paying I couldn't find the movie they were advertising.

Sep 25, 2015 #1039067

Hi how you managed to cancel your account? Please tell me because i made the same mistakes today.

Aug 26, 2015 #1025122

Just had the same thing happen to me...they cancelled the subscription but didn't refund the joining fee...after claiming they had the manual I was looking for....don't get fooled...this is a scam...contact there customer services to ensure you will receive download before parting with any cash....

brilliantdownload.com

Aug 17, 2015 #1020841

brilliantdownload.com is a scam and google is helping them.

Aug 18, 2015 #1021245

They probably pay Google a lot to get on their top searches. Hey, they steal so much money from unwitting people, they can afford it

Aug 17, 2015 #1020631

thanks for comment it...for few seconds i didn´t made the same. when i was putting my secret code by credit card i think...better googled it about.

1-20 of 36 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Brilliant Download. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Brilliant Download.
Filing a new complaint about
×