Brilliant download is a scam.When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it.
After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and after searching for the title I was expecting they had, it sent me to a google search. I contacted their customer service and was told that their website shows items that were once available by other websites. They lied to get my credit card info. They clearly stated in the beginning that I could download the book I needed now.
They refused to return my payment.I know it was only $3.00 but it is still infuriating.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Item did not exist as advertised
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..."
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "I've been a loyal Jawbone customer for...ever, it seems. My UP3 tracker started cracking and is now broken. They're phone support is down. Its been at least 3+days. I could..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."