11.6K views

Brilliant download is a scam.When I was searching for a certain ebook, their website claimed to have it.

After paying $3.00 I was redirected to their home page and after searching for the title I was expecting they had, it sent me to a google search. I contacted their customer service and was told that their website shows items that were once available by other websites. They lied to get my credit card info. They clearly stated in the beginning that I could download the book I needed now.

They refused to return my payment.I know it was only $3.00 but it is still infuriating.

Reason of review: Item did not exist as advertised.

Had an Experience with Brilliant Download?

Comments

Bangalore, Karnataka, India #1271221

It is true.

Out of desperation to find a book I fell for the scam...Paid $3.00 then was charged $39.89 a few days later. Should know in a day or so if the refund the $39.89. Don't really care about the 3 bucks....

I have just blocked my card and got a new one since I did not want to run the risk to be charged by them in the future.

I would advice to people who had the same experience to do the same!

to Anonymous #1093664

Actually, over 99.999% of the public would have NOT fallen for this OBVIOUS scam...

The fact that you were dumb enough to does NOT mean others need your "advice".... Lmao

Hello, I have paid for my subscription on this *** scam website.How can I cancel it?

I've only paid 1,99$ for now but I'm scared I will be accredited more.Please help me!

I had the same experience.

However, the next day they proceeded to deduct $40 from my card for a 1 month subscription, this in spite of providing absolutely nothing of value in return!

Stay away!

LOL !!!for $39,95 the site redirect me to a google search.

Best ebook membership plan ever (sarc off).The $3 test ride for 3 days got me over the fence though...

Oh, thank you very much google for helping those scumbags to fool us. Scam service. Claim to have an e-book and then redirect search lol.

thanks for the info

I just signed up right now but i couldn't log in, so i searched why i couldn't get in so i saw all the bad reviews i had and i contacted them and told them to cancel my account. Would they cancel it?